Our partners have the experience and ability to provide high quality engineered solutions across all markets.
TRIMO COMPLETE SOLUTIONS
Trimo is one of the leading providers of modular solutions. With over 25 years of experience and almost 100, 000 units manufactured and supplied worldwide, Trimo’s engineering, production and sales team provide efficient, innovative and sustainable solutions to meet our clients demand.
Trimo supply Advanced Space Providers with modular units that are made of natural materials and are almost 100% recyclable. These units deliver great environmental benefits such as thermal insulation, sound reduction to present an adaptable, versatile, and sustainable modular solution.
Key advantages of Trimo modular units
- No.1 in the industry in terms of quality
- Excellent thermal insulation over the complete life span of the unit due to special panel joints and a high density rock wool core
- Non-flammable and environmentally friendly materials
- Windows and doors to the highest European quality standards
- Panel joints designed to stop the ingress of desert sand and other environmental elements
Founded in 1980 with headquarters in Austria, Containex specialise in trade and hire of modular buildings and space solutions. Containex have more than 150 depots all over Europe and have received a first class credit rating from international credit rating agencies, such as D&B.
Key advantages of Containex modular units
- Ready-for-occupancy units within a few weeks
- Individual room layouts available in all sizes and configurations
- Expandable and reconfigurable at any time
- Low operating costs due to high-quality materials and insulation
- Over 30 years of experience in prefabricated building systems
Get in touch
with us today
Phone: +61 312 520